Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 7: Black Cat

Day 7: Black Cat

So there is this cat. A black cat. For the past year I have been trying to be making friends with it through cookies, milk, and fruit. None of this has worked.

TILL NOW.

This past weekend I found my black cat friend sitting on the back porch. I opened the door and he ran to the bush, but he was still watching me. So I went back in and got him some milk. He drank it.

Sunday. Black Cat was watching me from the back yard again. I decided to pet him. He ran away to the grapes. I followed him and brought him more milk. He drank it all. Poor kitty is hungry.

Fast forward to this morning. I was on the phone with my Aunt Jane. I walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast. I stop to look outside outside the window. GUESS WHO WAS OUTSIDE MY WINDOW?!?!

BLACK CAT!!!!

Let me rephrase this. Guess who jumped onto the planter so he could look inside my house for his new best friend?!? BLACK CAT!!! Seriously. This cat jumped onto the window to look into the house. He was so looking for me.This is such an accomplishment. We are now best friends. Words cannot even describe my happiness. I am now one step closer to having a cat to snuggle with at night!

Just kidding. I'm way too allergic.

I love this creature.
And apparently it loves me now too.

No comments:

Post a Comment