Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 21: Muffins

Day 21. Muffins.

Can I just say how much I love having Tuesdays and Thursdays off?! I love it. This morning I slept in, leisured around the house, made blueberry muffins, started my online class, and stayed in yoga pants all day long. It was so pleasant.

But, going back to the muffins, I made some tasty blueberry muffins from scratch all by myself. This is only part of my quest to become half the cook my mother is. It is my dream to cook and bake as well has her. So far I can make desserts, breads, pastas, any tomato dish, and now muffins. I have not yet tried a whole meal yet, and I am some-what nervous to try. This is mainly in part of my fear of touching meat. That is a whole different issue...

But for now, muffins are a good start. Take a look at these yummy creatures:


They were so yummy and had a tasty cinnamon strudel topping. This recipe came from one of my favorite bloggers of all time. She inspires me to blog. She is just the cutest thing ever and has such a great heart. You can read her blog here. But anyway, it was a successful morning. Now I just need to sleep so I can be rested for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment