Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 14: Bucket List

Day 14. Bucket List.

So as I am sitting here at the Broadway Coffeehouse on this incredible sunny day, I feel as if today is a good day to create my bucket list. There are a million things I want to do but I want it to be written so I can add things to it. I was actually inspired to do this after I was in Seattle this summer and saw Christy's list. She made this adorable book of things to do. Plus I love lists so this is perfect. It might be short at first but I'll gradually add to it. So here we go.

1. See the Northern Lights
2. Learn to cook a full meal
3. See Justin Timberlake live in concert
4. Own a house like the darling ones in South Salem.
5. Decorate that house like crazy.
6. Have parties for no reason frequently
7. Go on a vacation with my closest friends
8. Get married
9. Include Hannah, Ehlana, Sarah, and Christy in said wedding party.
10. Graduate college with a degree I love
11. Go to the Caribbean
12. Take more risks
13. Go on a missions trip
14. Consider adoption
15. Avoid mom jeans
16. Be open minded
17. Swim in warm ocean water as much as I can

So that it it for now. I think. Ill add more as they come to me.

Also, if you have not been to the Broadway Coffeehouse, you have to come here. Yummy Stumptown coffee and fantastic iced tea. I am seriously here at least 3 days a week. It is my favorite study place. Plus it is gorgeous on this sunny day. Nothing like iced tea and She & Him (Zooey Deschanel!) to make this perfect fall day perfect. I love it.

Seriously. How cute is she?? Also, a darling little tidbit, she is married to the
lead singer of Death Cab for Cutie. How perfect, huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment