Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 1: TOMS Wedges

So I've seen a ton of blogs doing this for the month of October, but I am going to take it one step further and do one post a day for the next 50 days (it will end on Thanksgiving). Pretty much it goes like this:

Every day I will be posting something that made me happy during that day. I keep finding myself getting stuck on the bad parts of my day so I feel that this will be a great reminder showing me how amazing my life really is. Plus I think it will motivate me to get out and do things. I totally challenge you to do the same.

So here it goes.

Day 1. TOMS WEDGES.


Seriously the most brilliant thing ever created [look past the dog hair--Fiona loves them too]. I wanted to sleep with them last night. These shoes are also a testament of my mother's love for me. She drove all the way to East Portland to get them with me. At night. And we got lost more than once. And I'm pretty sure we witnessed a drug exchange. All for shoes. And because I am terrified of Lloyd Center. I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment