Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 19: Goodness

Day 19. Goodness.

Today was such a great day. It started in the early hours of 7:45 when I babysat my favorite Adams family. The morning was filled with eating a yummy breakfast together, telling stories about pretty flower girl dresses, and talking like whales for 10 minutes strait. Those children never cease to make me smile.

After that, Ryan and I went to church then we went to Red Robin for lunch. It was nice to have brother-sister time. He is a good kid.

The rest of the day was spent visiting grandpa at the rehab center (don't be alarmed. its for his knee), family dinner, and yummy apple crisp.

Then came the part I have been waiting weeks for. WE FINALLY CARVED PUMPKINS!!!

It was so cozy to be carving pumpkins and the rain was coming down and to just be with my family.

I love this.

Right to left. Hannah, Me, Ryan


Possibly the best part of Hannah's job.
She brought 5 bags of donuts home today.


No comments:

Post a Comment