Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 3: Childhood

Day 3. Childhood.

So I was brushing my teeth this morning and looked at this picture that was hanging outside the bathroom. I don't know why I never saw it earlier. It honestly made me lol. I. LOOK. THE. SAME. Seriously. 13 years later and I still have this haircut.

Also, take a look at Hannah's hair...haha. She is so cute. So is Ryan. But yes. I loved growing up with these two. Its the little things they do. Like how Ryan runs to the kitchen when I get home from work so we can eat popcorn together. Or how he keeps offering to let me paint his nails. Or how Hannah can always make me laugh. Its kind of nice living with your best friend. In fact, I'm going out with that little lady tonight. That will probably be the best part of my day but I just want to spend all tonight hanging out with her. So for now, this is what made me happy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment