Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 51 (only not): Snow

Day 51 (only not). Snow.

I love snow. The world seems to stop whenever it snows. The streets are quiet and all you can hear is snow falling. There is something so magical about it. I love it. Except it is kinda throwing my plans off for tomorrow. But hey. I can live with a little snow.

It was fun. Ehlana was over watching a movie/eating and it started snowing as soon as she got here. Perfect timing. Also, it is officially her birthday now (Tuesday). Today is a interesting day. Not only is it my little peachs' birthday, it is also the one year anniversary of my grandma's passing. The next blog I do will be about that, but I just want to say how much I love my little Ehlana.

We have been friends since 2000. 10 years. Holy moly. She is such a good friend. Like she is the person who is/has been such a good constant friend. No matter what. Except that time when she took my Clair's gift card in 3rd grade......just kidding. I'm over that. I want everyone to have a girl/boy like Ehlana in their life. She is just so perky and cute and encouraging and honest and motivating and crafty and so much more. What a girl. Anyway, happy birthday Ehlana. I cannot wait to celebrate with you tomorrow.


As I drift off to sleep tonight I will be pondering what I read in my devotions this morning. After reading 1 Corinthians my devotional prompted me with this challenge:
Be alert and expectant today, noticing God's wonder and grace, and thanking him for it.
Thank you God for snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment