Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 47: Busy

Day 47. Busy.

This is what my desktop reminders looked like today:
My day off was spent wither running errands or doing homework. This list is still not that much smaller. It feels like everything takes 5 million hours longer today. I have so much going on that I have to do it one chunk at a time or else my mind will explode. So yes.

Oh. And here is a lovely picture of my sweet angels on their way to the Harry Potter premiere. I, however, have never read even one page of those books, nor have I seen a movie in its entirety. For some bizarre reason, I went to the last Harry Potter premiere and slept through the whole entire thing. It made no sense and I felt like sleeping. So I has a great nap and can still say I have never seen a Harry Potter movie. Not quite sure why I went to that...but yeah. They also had a pile of sticks/wands in the passenger seat of Hannahs car for weeks now. It was pretty legit/odd. So yes. That is Harry Potter. Look how cute they are:

Ok. I still have so much to do.

Jussst kidding. It is like 2 hours later and nothing else is accomplished except for this. Which may cancel out all my procrastination ever.
WARM CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKES. from scratch. sooooo good. Just like Applebees...only way better. yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment