Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 42: Cleaning

Day 42. Cleaning.

Ugg. Today was a day spent pure cleaning. Let me set this up for you. I had a closet, TWO dressers, a shelf, and a massive pile of clothes on the dryer stacked full of clothes. Seriously. This was out of control and extremely unnecessary. Who needs two dressers stuffed with clothes? Not me. Ehlana helped me sort all my stuff out and forced me to get rid of some precious pieces.  All that to say, we are now down to one dresser, one closet, and like a tiny pile in my room. I have a ton of clothes to give away and I want to find somewhere that will give them to people who need them. But I'm not quite sure where that is, so I will have to do some research.


But it feels so good to have things in order. Ehlana helped a bunch. She is such a good girl.

After I was done cleaning, I babysat for the Adams and we lounged around and watched a movie and ate pizza. Those children crack me up.



Oh. And I miss this:


Tonight I am really wishing I was in California. With this baby and her brothers. In the sun. And all the wonderful California things.

No comments:

Post a Comment